Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- 2018-present, Assistant Professor, University of Michigan
- 2016-2018, Postdoctoral Appointtee, Sandia National Labs
- 2015-2016, Postdoctoral Fellow, MIT
- Ph.D., Computational Science and Engineering, MIT, 2015
- S.M., Aerospace Engineering, MIT, 2010
- B.A.Sc., Engineering Science, University of Toronto, 2008
Uncertainty quantification, scientific machine learning, particularly Bayesian analysis, optimal experimental design, data-driven modeling, multifidelity methods, and scientific computing.
Passionate about aviation and holds a private pilot certificate.